Wednesday, May 20, 2009

To Dress Is To Live introduction


Well that was surprisingly simple.

I wasn't quite sure how I would actually go about creating a blog, but BlogSpot sure does make it easy.

Here's the thing:

I like learning about fashion. So I draw designs for clothes that I would want to wear. I draw other things sometimes but mostly I draw clothes, I'm not sure how to describe them but they are unique.

This dress above was drawn during my chemistry class (I pretty much draw whenever I have an idea, no matter where I am)It might be one of the best things I've ever drawn and it's my favorite design.

I have a lot more designs (I get tired of this word, is there anything better I could use?) all saved up in my red sketchbook that I carry everywhere. I will post these later if I get that figured out. Wish me luck.

I always say yes when people ask to see my sketches because I like to know how people respond to them.

Not sure how to end this entry but I'm still exploring Blogging in its entirety so I'll be back later

-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment